Jimmy Hooks are removable and reusable hooks and hangers that stick to smooth, hard, non-porous surfaces including glass, laminate, stainless steel, painted drywall & tile. They’re also 100% waterproof so they can be used in the shower or on your boat.
|1. Clean Surface|
Clean surface with degreaser and
allow to dry.
|2. Peel |
For first use, remove protective film.
For best results allow 24 hrs before use. Test in inconspicuous area for 72 hours on questionable surfaces. May stain unsealed or flat paint.
When hanging breakables, test surface with an equivalent weight for 48 hours. Stay within recommended weight limits.
Warm Jimmy Hook with a hair dryer when removing after 30 days.
|6. Clean and Reuse
If backing gets dirty, wash with warm soapy water and air dry.
- Painted Drywall
- Painted surfaces that resist stains and are easy to clean perform best. We do NOT recommend that you use Jimmy Hooks on surfaces with flat or matte finishes. Test all surfaces before use.
- Stainless Steel
- Any other smooth hard, nonporous surface
DO NOT USE ON
- Use on paper or textured wallpaper
- Use on peeling, uneven, coarse or fragile surfaces.
- Use for valuable or irreplaceable items
- Use for objects above recommended weight limits
Unconditional Buyback Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with your Jimmy Hooks in the first 30 days, Jimmy will buy them back – no questions asked! Send us your name, phone number, address, the Jimmy Hooks and your receipt to:
114-2455 Dollarton Hwy, North Vancouver, BC V7H 0A2 Canada